Game khusus Result SGP 2020 – 2021. Jackpot mingguan lainnya dapat dilihat dengan terpola melalui berita yg kita sampaikan dalam website itu, serta juga bisa ditanyakan terhadap operator LiveChat support kita yg siaga 24 jam On-line buat meladeni semua kebutuhan para visitor. Lanjut buruan sign-up, & dapatkan bonus Lotere dan Kasino On the internet tergede yang nyata di web kita.
UnitedHealth Group is hiring work from home in all 50 states!
UnitedHealth Group is the second-largest healthcare company in the United States.This company makes over $240 billion a year! This huge healthcare company is hiring change management and communications consultants in many states now!
We are participants in the Amazon Associates program and other affiliate programs. There are referral links on this page, and I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you purchase through my link. Thank you.
If you are not interested in this UnitedHealth Group work at home job, you can attend a FREE work at home workshop here. Caitlin Pyle, multi-millionaire work at home mentor will show you how to work from home as a proofreader and makeup to $60/hr! HEAD HERE to begin your work-at-home career.
Opportunities with Reliant Medical Group. When you join Reliant, you’ll be part of a community-based, multi-specialty, physician-led medical group. Primary care and specialist providers work collaboratively on a common purpose: improving the quality, cost and experience of health care. With the resources of a global health organization – Optum – behind us, we’re at the forefront of value-based care. Supported by a patient-centric business model – your integrated care teams focus on the best patient care, rather than volume. Providers practice at the peak of their license – focusing effective, quality care and plans. Through innovation and superior care management, we support a focus on patients and on your wellbeing. Discover a place where you can help shape the future of health care and do your life’s best work.(sm)
This role is responsible for procedure and diagnostic coding of professional charges. Works closely with clinical department physicians and staff to ensure accurate and compliant coding and maximization of revenue through initial coding and appeals of payer rejections relating to coding.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Codes a variety of medical records using CPT, HCPCS and ICD-10 codes for office, outpatient, inpatient, surgical, hospital ancillary, nursing facility, urgent care, ambulatory surgery center and other charges for physicians and other providers of professional billing
- Prepares, reviews, and transmits claims using billing software, including electronic and paper claim processing
- Contact’s providers or their representatives regarding inappropriate, incomplete or unclear coding
- Searches for information in cases where the coding is complex or unusual. Forwards unresolved coding questions to manager for review and comment
- Ensures codes are accurate and sequenced correctly in accordance with government and insurance regulations
- Follows up on outstanding coding related receivables following standard Revenue Operations policy/procedure/process and based upon payer filing deadlines
- Initiates refunds when appropriate for all third-party insurance receipts in accordance with governmental and insurance contract agreements
- Ensures appropriateness of payer rejections and denials for coding related reasons
- Contact’s payers/governmental agencies regarding coding related denials and appeals as appropriate following established Revenue Operations policy/procedure/process
- Notifies manager of any coding denial trends
- Responds to coding related inquiries from providers and support staff and others as requested
- Must keep current of governmental and other payor coding and reimbursement rules and requirements
- Completes insurance and demographic registration updates as needed in conjunction with Registration Specialists
- Reports accurate productivity and other data as requested
- Maintains productivity, quality standards and processing timelines as established by Revenue Operations Metrics
- Ensures compliance with payer filing deadlines
- Cooperates fully with all governmental and third-party insurer audits
- Adheres to all governmental and third-party compliance issues as directed
- Complies with health and safety requirements and with regulatory agencies such as DPH, etc.
- Complies with established departmental policies, procedures, and objectives
- Enhances professional growth and development through educational programs, seminars, etc.
- Attends a variety of meetings, conferences, and seminars as required or directed
- Performs other similar and related duties as required or directed
- Regular, reliable and predicable attendance is required
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School graduate
- Certified Coder – Billing and Coding preferred
- Certified or Eligible for certification: CPC, CCS-P, CPC-A
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in ICD-10, CPT and HCPCS coding or successful completion of related college course
- Medical terminology certificate or demonstrated knowledge
- Demonstrated knowledge of third-party billing
- Must show proficiency in current billing software within six (6) months
CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW
120 Legitimate Ways to Make Extra Money 2020
120+ Non-Phone Work From Home Jobs – 2020 Best List
Survey Junkie Review: How to Make Money on Survey Junkie. Legit or Scam?
The Coolest Tools for Making Money Online. Check Them Out Here
100+ Work at Home Jobs for Beginners 2020 – No Experience Needed
50+ Proofreading Editing Jobs Online – Proofreading Jobs For Beginners 2020
U.S Government Wants to Pay You $23 an Hour to Work from Home 2020
Work from Home Computers and Digital Tools. Get them Here and Make Money Online.
How to Proofread Anywhere, Make Money Every Week and Quit Your Job!
This Blogger Went from $0 to $30 Million a Year. Read This Amazing Story Here!
16 Best Ways to Make Money on Pinterest in 2020
How to Apply for Bluehost Affiliate Program. Click Here to See How Bloggers Make Millions from Bluehost.
How to Start a Blog for FREE. Sign up with Bluehost and Save 50%
How to Start a Blog – The Best WordPress Themes for New Bloggers
How to Start a Profitable WordPress Blog. Go Here and Use This FREE Step-by-Step Guide
Virtual Assistant Jobs and Pinterest Jobs 2020 – How to Become a Pinterest Virtual Assistant